Ensuring Your Success
Your health, welfare and safety are paramount to us. As the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak continues to spread throughout the communities where we all live and work, we at Sabal value the trust you put in us and have put controls in place to ensure that our services to you remain fully available and we are open for business.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to ensure we meet our customers’ needs while doing our part to keep you, our associates and our communities safe.
As per the recommendation of many government agencies, we have implemented a response plan to ensure our operations continue uninterrupted and secure during times such as these. This provides for the majority of our staff to work remotely or within secure areas of our offices across the country to help minimize contact with those potentially affected by the coronavirus.
We have also postponed all Sabal events and are limiting person-to-person interactions between our clients and associates within our offices until further notice. Our team remains available to clients by phone or other means. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
- Our technology platform, SNAP, is uniquely designed for the processing of your loans securely and electronically. At any time you can submit loan requests, submit required documentation and follow the progress of your loan through our portals at lending.sabalcap.com and viewpoint.sabalcap.com.
- Our production, sizing, underwriting, closing and servicing teams are all fully operational and ready to assist you with your lending needs.
In addition, we have taken and recommend the following steps to ensure the welfare of our associates. These include:
- All associates are now working remotely with the exception of some essential personnel that visit our offices periodically.
- Keep their hands clean and wash their hands properly. We ask that they use hand sanitizer whenever possible.
- Regularly wiping down and sanitizing their workspace.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle (proper diet, sleep and exercise) to help keep their immune system strong.
- Importantly, if they have flu-like symptoms, they are advised to consult a doctor and seek medical care.
As events continue to unfold, we will continue to keep you informed of changes to our operations. If there is anything we can do to assist you during this time, please let us know. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to serve your lending needs.
Your health and well-being are our highest priority and we truly appreciate the trust that you place in us when you choose to work with Sabal.
You can obtain more information from the following sources:
Freddie Mac’s Response to COVID-19
Freddie Mac Multifamily recently announced a relief program affecting more than 27,000 multifamily apartment properties and the more than 4 million renters who reside at those properties. Multifamily properties are apartment buildings or other rental properties with five or more units.
How this program affects landlords
An apartment building owner with a Freddie Mac Multifamily loan may work with their lender to obtain up to 90 days of forbearance on their Freddie Mac Multifamily loans if their property operations have been adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Fannie Mae’s Response to COVID-19
As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we recognize that these are unprecedented times. First and foremost, our thoughts are with you and your employees and families. Here at Fannie Mae, we’ve put policies in place to help keep our people healthy and our business open so we can serve our customers and fulfill our mission for the housing market. Rest assured — we’re here. Our teams are working remotely and ready to execute your multifamily deals.